Plastic track, also known as all-weather track, is composed of polyurethane prepolymer, mixed polyether, waste tire rubber, EPDM rubber particles or PU particles, pigments, additives and fillers. Sometimes we can hear the tragedy of a certain school, these are mostly because the campus project in the bidding, raw materials, construction, acceptance and other links there are loopholes. Therefore, in order to ensure the quality and safety of the plastic runway and avoid problems in the later use process, it should be strictly implemented in the construction treatment.
1. Slope: Transverse <1%(bend 8%, straight 5%, semi-circle 5%), longitudinal <1%, high jump area <0.4%, the surface should be flat and smooth, smooth drainage.
2. Flatness: the qualified rate of flatness is more than 95%, and the error of 3-meter ruler is 3mm.
3. Positioning: For accurate construction and line drawing, four semicircle tangent points and two center of the track site should be marked with firm and distinct markers.
4. Drainage: the drainage system must discharge water in two hours after the heavy rain. In the frozen area, it is better to add a layer of geotextile buffer layer between the asphalt layer and the gravel layer. Special waterproofing shall be done along the base of the drainage chute.
5. Strength and stability: the foundation should have certain strength and stability, the surface should be uniform and solid, no cracks, no rotten edges, the seam should be straight and smooth, the cushion should be compacted, the compactness should be more than 95%, after the medium roller press, there should be no significant wheel tracks, loose soil, waves and other phenomena.